At Fresha, we believe healthy children learn better, through improved concentration and energy levels. Healthy diets also result in improved behaviour and attendance at school.
By providing highly nutritious meals that children like to eat; we want to make a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of your children.
This theory has been proved in many studies over several years, showing an increase in grades and a reduction in absentee-ism in schools where healthy meals are served.
A team of chefs and a nutritionist carefully design seasonal menus which incorporate the required portions of fruit and seasonal vegetables; milk and dairy, meat, fish and proteins. All of our ingredients are sourced from the best suppliers in the West Country. Our meals are low in fat, low in sugar and low in salt. They are also carefully planned to ensure your children maintain the right balance of energy and concentration levels for their afternoons of learning.
- Your children will benefit from the healthiest school meal provision available.
- Our healthy school meals ensure children have energy and concentration in the afternoons, enabling them to get the most out of their learning and activities.
- Our allergen training ensures that our kitchen teams identify individual children with specific dietary and allergen requirements and ensure that these requirements are met.
- Our kitchen teams are trained to interact and engage positively with your children, encouraging good meal choices and clean plates at the end of lunch.
- We will support the school with lessons and activities based around food.
- Fresha aims to ensure that every child not only has the opportunity to enjoy a healthy school lunch, but also takes an interest in the food that they are eating
Fresha’s Owner and Director passionately believes in the delivery of healthy and nutritious meals to children. He has two boys who attend St Michael’s primary school; the supply of nutritious meals to children is a cause close to his heart.
The same is true for many of Fresha's staff, whose children also attend Devon schools. The whole Fresha team works together, in a caring and diligent way to provide the best school meals possible. Because what your children eat matters.
Fresha would also like to hear from you, constructive feedback enables them and us to finely hone the catering, encouraging more families to take advantage of a delicious, highly nutritious, healthy and inexpensive hot meal, each school day, for their children